users@glassfish.java.net

Re: [Shoal-Dev] Question about Synchronization of the Distributed State Cache

From: Shreedhar Ganapathy <Shreedhar.Ganapathy_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 22 May 2009 11:58:14 -0700

Hi Doal
I was able to download the 1.1 zip file from the home page under "Useful
Links". Could you tell us where in the page did you find the broken link?
I have provided a link below for the latest zip distribution (this zip
is not yet promoted on the website but will do so soon) for your
convenience.

http://download.java.net/glassfish/shoal/promoted/shoal-1.1_04202009.zip

Shoal 1.1 should have been released in January but we continued with
fixing issues that were filed as part of our development with Sailfin
and GlassFish projects. We are planning on pushing out a final release
this month.
I will add a roadmap page to the wiki.

--Shreedhar