users@glassfish.java.net

RE: How to add another JMSRA connector ?

From: Martin Gainty <mgainty_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 4 May 2009 14:05:52 -0400

in the deployment ant-deploy.xml you would need to tweak the start and end tag replacements
//start tags
       <replace file="${sjsas.resources.file}">
            <replacetoken><![CDATA[<jms-resource ]]></replacetoken>
            <replacevalue><![CDATA[<admin-object-resource res-adapter="jmsra" ]]></replacevalue>
        </replace>
//end tags
        <replace file="${sjsas.resources.file}">
            <replacetoken><![CDATA[</jms-resource>]]></replacetoken>
            <replacevalue><![CDATA[</admin-object-resource>]]></replacevalue>
        </replace>

also the lib\install\templates\PEDomain2PESamplesDomain.xsl XSLT Template you would need to modify to accomodate both uniquely identifiable jmsra resources e.g.
    <admin-object-resource enabled="true"
                        jndi-name="jms/MyQueue"
                        res-adapter="jmsra"
                        res-type="javax.jms.Queue">

and of course the original
<property name="sjsas.resources.file" value="${sjsas.resources.dir}/META-INF/sun-resources.xml"/>
would need 2 jms Queues

Curious as to why you need 2 of these when you could probably expand your topic
to aggregate both pieces of information from both queues and use a single lookup?

Martin
Disclaimer and Confidentiality/Verzicht und Vertraulichkeitanmerkung / Note de déni et de confidentialité
This message is confidential. If you should not be the intended receiver, then we ask politely to report. Each unauthorized forwarding or manufacturing of a copy is inadmissible. This message serves only for the exchange of information and has no legal binding effect. Due to the easy manipulation of emails we cannot take responsibility over the the contents.