users@glassfish.java.net

wsgen on deployment sometimes doesn't happen

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 01 May 2009 06:39:47 PDT

I have an application that uses jax-ws webservices. I use wsgen to create artifacts and the wsdl files during my build, but when i deploy my application to glassfish, it occasionally won't pick up the fact that there are webservices. My directory structure looks like so:

app/WEB-INF (pruned):
web.xml
sun-web.xml
sun-jaxws.xml

app/WEB-INF/wsdl:
KnowYourCustomerCheck.wsdl
KnowYourCustomerCheck_schema1.xsd
KycCheckService.wsdl

The deployment works properly about 60% of the time, giving me the following message:

[#|2009-05-01T12:36:57.206+0100|INFO|sun-appserver9.1|javax.enterprise.system.container.ejb|_ThreadID=29;_ThreadName=Timer-11;|wsgen successful|#]

But other times, it just silently proceeds without making the webservices available. What am i missing?
[Message sent by forum member 'vinsonizer' (vinsonizer)]