users@glassfish.java.net

Re: What is the proper way to serialize/deserialize using Glassfish V2?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 18 May 2009 03:28:47 PDT

Thanks a lot.

v1 was using version 1.5.0 and v2 version 1.6.0_14.
v1 and v2 works fine using java 1.5.0.
With such config, the applet seems to work either with 1.4 or 1.5 (which is what I need).
The problem seems to come from Java 1.6 and not Glassfish, so I'll stick with 1.5.0 and v2.

Sorry for that, I really thought it was changes made on Glassfish V2 which caused the problem.
Anyway, I realize now my question didn't make sense. You gave me the information I needed when I was asking the wrong question.
Thanks again.
[Message sent by forum member 'smallerw' (smallerw)]