users@glassfish.java.net

Re: XSLT processor in Glassfish ?

From: Felipe Gaúcho <fgaucho_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 17 May 2009 20:52:23 +0200

which dependency ? sorry, your links seem broken :)

the goal:

to take this xml:
http://fgaucho.dyndns.org:8080/footprint-service/application.wadl
and transform with this style sheet:
http://www.mnot.net/webdesc/wadl_documentation.xsl

supposedly a simple transformation..

with saxon it works.. (saxon is just here because the example used
saxon.. I am not sure if there are saxon namespaces in the xslt
file...)