users@glassfish.java.net

Re: GlassFish does not start up without any message

From: Sahoo <sahoo_at_sun.com>
Date: Mon, 04 May 2009 21:52:23 +0530

Markus,

Check the jar as suggested by Tim; it does not harm and should not take
long. Secondly, modify JVM settings in domain.xml and start JVM with
verbose option. See [1] for available JVM options. The ones that you can
try with are -verbose and -XX:-TraceClassLoading.

Thanks,
Sahoo

[1] http://java.sun.com/javase/technologies/hotspot/vmoptions.jsp