users@glassfish.java.net

Re: What is the proper way to serialize/deserialize using Glassfish V2?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 15 May 2009 08:49:19 PDT

I've tried sending the same object from one application compiled with JDK 1.6 to another using JDK 1.5 (as I do with the applet), also from 1.6 to 1.6 and it works fine.
I believe more and more that it's a problem coming from changes made between Glassfish V1 and V2. How would you explain that it works with Glassfish V1?
You advised me to use 1.6 but this version is not supported by the web browser.
[Message sent by forum member 'smallerw' (smallerw)]