users@glassfish.java.net

JSP's stored in WEB-INF

From: coreyharden <coreyharden_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 14 May 2009 15:50:33 -0700 (PDT)

Hello, I have stored the jsp files for my web app inside the WEB-INF/jsp
folder. This configuration is preventing me from accessing the images that
I have stored inside my docroot. I have tried placing the images folder
inside the docroot and also inside of the WEB-INF folder, both of which were
unsuccessful. The only way I'm able to access the images is if I move my
jsp's outside of the WEB-INF folder with the images folder. This is
becoming a real problem... is there any way to leave the jsp's inside the
WEB-INF folder and still access the images?