users@glassfish.java.net

RE: Cant make new version of class(ear) beeing used by glassfish

From: Martin Gainty <mgainty_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 12 May 2009 08:32:11 -0400

Per

did you contact IBM eclipse support for their problem...what was their response?
Can you display .classpath .project and .metadata files from generated eclipse file

please display the plugin name,version and package you using and where the plugin is download from
which local folder did the plugin deploy to?

please display plugin.xml and plugin.properties from the supplied plugin specificially something looks like this line
menu.nature.exportToEar.label = Export to the EAR file sets in project properties

Which Eclipse menu commands are you using to deploy the war..do they correspond to the menu.nature.exportToEar?

also please display project.properties from development folder

suggestions?
Martin Gainty
Disclaimer and Confidentiality/Verzicht und Vertraulichkeitanmerkung/Note de déni et de confidentialité
This message is confidential. If you should not be the intended receiver, then we ask politely to report. Each unauthorized forwarding or manufacturing of a copy is inadmissible. This message serves only for the exchange of information and has no legal binding effect. Due to the easy manipulation of emails we cannot take responsibility over the the contents.