users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Cant make new version of class(ear) beeing used by glassfish

From: Per Steffensen <steff_at_designware.dk>
Date: Tue, 12 May 2009 14:18:31 +0200

Hi again

I have solved the problem. I had an old version application deployed
(built by maven another place than the application build by eclipse)
under a different name. It turned out that this old application is
always used, so no matter how much I changed the version built and
deployed by eclipse, it was always the old code from the old application
that was run.
Sorry for any inconvenience I may have caused.

Regards, Per Steffensen