users@glassfish.java.net

Re: How do I register the glassfish servers on netbeans

From: Michael Mellinger <mmellinger66_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 10 May 2009 02:24:37 -0400

Just download glassfish V2.1 into /opt and point Netbeans to /opt/
glassfish, making sure you rename it. You should be able to right
click from within the Netbeans Services pane to add the server.
Use
/opt/glassfish/bin/asadmin start-domain

And stop-domain
to test gf

Also manage gf http://localhost:4848
   admin, adminadmin

Finally, if opensolaris already has gf running, find the asamin for
the install and stop-domain.

-Mike
Sent from my iPhone