users@glassfish.java.net

How do I register the glassfish servers on netbeans

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Sat, 09 May 2009 22:29:00 PDT

Hello I have opensolaris latest, glassfish webstack installed, and netbeans 6.5. I have been looking, for days now, where the start file for glassfish is. When I go to use netbeans I am unable because I have no servers. I click on add and I get a box that says; platform location is not an "Glassfish V2" location. It is trying for /export/home/me/glassfish. I have used find to check every file on the machine with no success finding a glassfish folder or file.
Help I have work to do
Thanks
[Message sent by forum member 'larka06' (larka06)]