users@glassfish.java.net

My config files getting automatically deleted in directory config. WHY?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2009 09:28:25 PDT

Hi,

I've GF 2.1 installed on a unix box. I've multiple instances.

These instances located under ./nodeagents/... have a config directory.

In this directory I've some files that are loaded e.g. from my lifecycle module.
But all [u]new[/u] files that I copy to that directory are getting deleted after a restart of the instance. [u]Older[/u] files remain.

That does not happen with the default admin instance (server1).
But this instance I can only start with the asadmin command.

[b]
What the heck is that?
[/b]
I really need any idea?

thanks and best regards
[Message sent by forum member 'moj2ee' (moj2ee)]