users@glassfish.java.net

MessageDriven mappedName problem

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2009 11:36:09 PDT

Hello,

I have a Message Driven Bean in my application. It's annotation looks like this:

@MessageDriven
(mappedName="jms/TestQueue", activationConfig =
{
   @ActivationConfigProperty(propertyName = "acknowledgeMode", propertyValue = "Auto-acknowledge"),
   @ActivationConfigProperty(propertyName = "destinationType", propertyValue = "javax.jms.Queue")
})

I have a destination on my app server set up with jndi name "jms/TestQueue" and name "TestQueue".

This works fine in Glassfish. However, when I want to Unit test using OpenEJB, the mappedName property screws up OpenEJB, and messages are never delivered to this MDB.

So... From reading the documentation on Glassfish, there doesn't seem to be a way to remove the mappedName field from the annotation. Is this true? Can I somehow move it to the sun-ejb-jar.xml file so Glassfish picks it up and OpenEJB ignores it?

Can I somehow add an @ActivationConfigProperty(propertyName="destination", propertyValue="???") instead of the mappedName?

Thanks,

Phil
[Message sent by forum member 'phuenefe' (phuenefe)]