users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Problems with loading SocialSite (bootstrapped?)

From: viggo <viggo.navarsete_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 03:07:57 -0700 (PDT)

I figured it out!!

Glassfish is (at least for me) running default HTTP Listener at port 8081.
It looks like SocialSite tries to redirect from 8081 to 8080. But since
Glassfish doesn't have a listener at port 8080 you get the kind of exception
I did.

(My) solution:
Change HTTP Listener port from 8081 to 8080 in Glassfish Admin console
(found at Configuration->HTTP Service->HTTP Listeners->http-listener-1)