users@glassfish.java.net

Accessing Directories/files thru HTTP Service

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2009 12:03:13 PDT

Folks, I'm hoping you can help me. I'm using Glassfish as the App Server to host my data services (Web Service) to a backend mySQL database. I'm in the process of developing the WSDL but have run into a problem. I have to import the schema from somewhere - right now it's my local machine. Unfortunately, the HTTP service that is setup thru Glassfish is running (get 404 error) but is not configured to know it needs to locate the "myDataService" directory. The bad thing is I've been hunting thru the Admin Guide and can't locate what I need to configure. Can anyone help me, please? Thanks

targetNamespace="http://localhost:8080/myDataService/definitions"
        xmlns:tns="http://localhost:8080/myDataService/definitions"
        xmlns:mns="http://localhost:8080/myDataService/schemas">

<wsdl:types>
      <xs:schema elementFormDefault="qualified" >
            <xs:import namespace="http://localhost:8080/myDataService/schemas" schemaLocation="http://localhost:8080/myDataService/myDataServices.xsd"/>
      </xs:schema>
</wsdl:types>
[Message sent by forum member 'smokingbear' (smokingbear)]