users@glassfish.java.net

Glassfish v3 embedded

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 01 Apr 2009 17:46:05 PDT

I have deployed a web application using glassfish embedded from a java unit test. Glassfish embedded is starting and the web application successfully deployed. But when I call a webservice of the application I get an exception due to the wrong version of a lib being used (commons-collections).

The same web application deployed on a standalone installation of glassfish is working as expected.

I think the reason of this behaviour is that with embedded glassfish a specific version of this lib is bundled with the application server and is used instead of the web application lib. Which is not the case with a standalone install of glassfish v3.

Is there a configuration option for embedded glassfish to use the web application librairies instead of the server ones ?

Thanks.
Regards,
Jonathan Dray
[Message sent by forum member 'spiroid' (spiroid)]