users@glassfish.java.net

RE: Glassfish v3 embedded

From: Martin Gainty <mgainty_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2009 20:57:43 -0400

delegate="false" attribute of the "classloader" element of your sun-web.xml.

HTH
Martin
Verzicht und Vertraulichkeitanmerkung / Disclaimer and confidentiality note
This message is confidential and may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, we kindly ask you to please inform the sender. Any unauthorised dissemination or copying hereof is prohibited. This message serves for information purposes only and shall not have any legally binding effect. Given that e-mails can easily be subject to manipulation, we can not accept any liability for the content provided.