users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Multiple Webhosting in Glassfish

From: Mujahid Mohamed <ajmujaa_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Apr 2009 11:07:42 +0600

Hi Jan

Thanks a lot for the advice to create a docroot for particular project,

When I host the first app it got the default sun docroot,

But I dont know how to create a new docroot,

can you please send me how to create a new docroot for new web app pls

Hope to have a reply soon as possible

Good Day

Mujahid

--