users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Can anybody help with my web app problem when deployed on glassfish?

From: Satyajit Tripathi <Satyajit.Tripathi_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 09 Apr 2009 19:56:53 +0530
Hello Xiong,

One of the suggestion would be to test the Java EE 5 compliance of your application (.war) using the the GlassFish verifier tool. The tool can be located at the following location
{$glassfish.home}/bin  and then make necessary changes to the application as advised by the tool.

You may also want to reverify the deployment logs to investigate any obvious errors.

For detailed information regarding Deployment on GlassFish am sure the following website should come as a great help.
https://glassfish.dev.java.net/javaee5/deployment/

Please let me know if you find the information useful ?

Thanks & regards
--Satya

xiongxiong wrote:
I have a war which runs well on tomcat, but when I deploy it on glassfish, it
can not be accessed, when I access it with :

http://localhost:8080/myapp

it says:
HTTP Status 404 -

type Status report

message

descriptionThe requested resource () is not available.
Sun GlassFish Enterprise Server v2.1

why the requested source is empty? can anybody give me some suggestions?

btw, the deploy is successful.

Thanks in advance!

--

SATYAJIT TRIPATHI