users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Ability to monitor progress on StreamingDataHandlers?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 08 Apr 2009 15:53:29 PDT

Id like to clarify a few things. It seems, I really dont know the details, but the call to the WebService that returns the DataHandler seems to actually move the file over? After I get the handler on the DataHandler, any moving of the data from here takes no time at all. So if I call the service to move a 20MB file, the webservice call takes a few minutes, but after the call returns, moving the file through the dataHandler takes not time at all. Any ideas how to monitor this progress on the web service method call? Is there another way to monitor this? Any ideas would be appreciated.
[Message sent by forum member 'javajoe83' (javajoe83)]