users@glassfish.java.net

Glassfish doesnt start in Eclipse after changing the master password

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 08 Apr 2009 05:24:26 PDT

Hi!

I've changed GFs master password on order from our security office and now I cant get it to start in Eclipse 3.4.1. I get this console output:

>Starting Domain domain1, please wait.
>Log redirected to C:/glassfish/domains\domain1\logs\server.log.
>Please enter the master password>

As seen above the problem is that I am supposed to enter the new password when I start the server but the Eclipse console will not let me do that.

I have also tried to add arguments to the launch configuration:

Eclipse own ${password_prompt} variable
and
--passwordfile path\file

None of them seem to work.

How can I update the master password in the Eclipse Glassfish adapter? Or is there an other work around? (Starting gf outside of Eclipse is not an option.)

Regards
/Eric
[Message sent by forum member 'eric1234' (eric1234)]