users@glassfish.java.net

Grizzly Https Server

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 07 Apr 2009 05:08:05 PDT

Hi Jean,

I am Sheshakiran.. new to the world of grizzly :) .. Currently am wokring on asynchronous Grizzly server which supports Https protocol.

I am not able to find usefull resource on the net. I need to have a grizzly server which supports 2 kind of authentication 1) Basic authentication (Username and Password) and 2) Https Certificate validation .. which includes parameters like trusted certificate, key store , private key alias and private key password..

any help on this would be really helpful to me as i am new to grizzly ..

thank you ..
Sheshakirna
[Message sent by forum member 'srsk' (srsk)]