users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Grizzly Https Server

From: Jeanfrancois Arcand <Jeanfrancois.Arcand_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 07 Apr 2009 11:39:48 -0400

Salut,

{adding malling list -> users_at_grizzly.dev.java.net}

glassfish_at_javadesktop.org wrote:
> Hi Jean,
>
> I am Sheshakiran.. new to the world of grizzly :) .. Currently am wokring on asynchronous Grizzly server which supports Https protocol.

Welcome :-)

> I am not able to find usefull resource on the net. I need to have a grizzly server which supports 2 kind of authentication 1) Basic authentication (Username and Password) and 2) Https Certificate validation .. which includes parameters like trusted certificate, key store , private key alias and private key password..

Are you planning to use GlasFish, GlassFish Embed of Grizzly Embed? The
way this be programmatically configured is not the same. Also are you
planing to use Servlet or you are interested to extend Grizzly via
GriaalyAdapter[1]?

Let's continue the discussion on users_at_grizzly.

Thanks

-- Jeanfrancois

[1]
http://weblogs.java.net/blog/jfarcand/archive/2008/07/extending_the_g.html