users@glassfish.java.net

Re: information.

From: Wolfram Rittmeyer <w.rittmeyer_at_jsptutorial.org>
Date: Sat, 04 Apr 2009 16:51:05 +0200

Mauro wrote:
> 2009/4/4 Martin Gainty <mgainty_at_hotmail.com>:
>> RoR is an Apache HTTP Server Script
>> you will need to route your CGI Scripts to a servlet which can parse CGI
>> script commands such as CGIServlet
>> http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-4.1-doc/catalina/docs/api/org/apache/catalina/servlets/CGIServlet.html
>
> Sorry for my ignorance but.....I have read some how to in internet and
> I've understood that all that I have to do is to create a war
> application, with warbler, and deploy it under glassfish or tomcat.
> Is it so or I'm wrong?

That's right. You can find some information here:
http://wiki.jruby.org/wiki/JRuby_on_Rails_in_GlassFish
http://blog.nicksieger.com/articles/2007/09/04/warbler-a-little-birdie-to-introduce-your-rails-app-to-java

The best source for RoR and/or JRuby on GlassFish though is probably
Arun Guptas blog:
http://weblogs.java.net/blog/arungupta/

It's best to describe your problem in more detail. Arun or others can
then help you solve these specific issues.

--
Wolfram Rittmeyer