users@glassfish.java.net

Re: your current Glassfish evaluation

From: Felipe Gaúcho <fgaucho_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 15:43:47 +0100

the only point I can remember regarding different containers is:

to migrate an application from one container to another is "hell"..

doesn't matter from which container to which one.. I tried between
Glassfish and JBoss.. and it is really a difficult task...

for me, it is surprising because all containers are Java EE 5
compliant servers, but the steps required to adapt persistence and
configuration files are a mess..

a dream: a tool that do this conversion automatically, or an "import
project" feature..

this would be very nice..