users@glassfish.java.net

GlassFish cannot start due to quite common confusing error

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2009 09:27:50 PDT

I understand that somebody else may have asked this before and I'm sorry for asking again. I just can't search for it as the error message is too long. I've also tried to do a lot of searching on the Internet but still haven't found the answer yet. Please help because I need it desperately!

This is the error message:
[b][i]The Sun Java System Application Server could not start.