users@glassfish.java.net

All request processing threads are busy and connections count increasing

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2009 05:59:57 PDT

Hi

We have a problem with Glassfish-2.1.
Everything is running well several days but sometimes GF stops responding.
I've monitored GF while down time all 5 request processing threads were busy and
open connections count was increasing. I couldn't see any problem in thread dump.
Colud you please help, what is locking request processing threads ?

java version "1.6.0_07"
Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 10.0-b23, mixed mode)

Centos 5.2 on 64bit Intel Xeon 2 x quad core.
[Message sent by forum member 'osmanizbat' (osmanizbat)]