users@glassfish.java.net

Re: JNDI per cluster vs domain (WLS to GF conversion)

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2009 07:05:38 PDT

Brian,

We've run into the same problem. I'm curious if anyone has a simple solution.

One option you could try would be to use a deployment plan specific to each of your environments.

We have this issue defining our remote JMS bindings to Websphere MQ (MQSeries). We have two nodes in our cluster, each with it's own MQSeries server. Each instance needs a different QueueManager definition from the JNDI.

Jim
[Message sent by forum member 'chicagozer' (chicagozer)]