users@glassfish.java.net

Re: JDBCRealm with MD5 is posible?

From: Felipe Gaúcho <fgaucho_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2009 12:58:05 +0100

if your database is already MD5 hashed passwords, it is quite simple:
just type the correct table and the MD5 algorithm name in the admin
web console

run glassfish and then open this url in a browser: http://localhost:4848

then, go to the security/realm and create a JDBC realm pointing to your table..