users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Re: Properties resource ? is it a good idea ?

From: Jagadish Prasath Ramu <Jagadish.Ramu_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2009 20:05:35 +0530

1) JDBC resources configuration can be specified using a xml file and
loaded
http://blogs.sun.com/JagadishPrasath/entry/jdbc_connection_pool_templates_glassfish

2) For properties resource, it is proposed for v3 :
http://wiki.glassfish.java.net/Wiki.jsp?page=GFV3JDBCOnePager#section-GFV3JDBCOnePager-4.1.7BuiltInFactoriesForCustomResources

Thanks,
-Jagadish