users@glassfish.java.net

URL encoding problem

From: Felipe Gaúcho <fgaucho_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2009 15:12:53 +0100

I have this registration module, that sends to the user an email with
a link to click.. once the user clicks this link, the account is
activated..

it works, but I have an encoding problem caused by Glassfish misconfiguration..

if I get the encrypted+base64+urlencoded string and apply to my
cleaner method, it works perfectly..

but if I get the same url and submit to my method through a glassfish
hosted url, it fails..

so, Glassfish web app server is transforming the string somehow..

the test string:

DSS8Sh5njPYm5JoF1OuE%2F%2F9eK0pqPlfV0mOSy7BRSD4ESO1gO%2Bs%2FTQ%3D%3D

where I can configure Glassfish to accept requests with UTF-8
parameters ?? or which encoding should I use ??

--
Please help to test this application:
http://fgaucho.dyndns.org:8080/cejug-classifieds-richfaces