users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Stateful EJB3 and InitialContext query

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 03 Mar 2009 03:54:29 PST

Sorry, very slow reply by me!

I had to write my own, and I unfortunately can't share the code with you, but I can give you some pointers.

You have to utilise the flex.messaging.FlexFactory which is setup in the services-config.xml of BlazeDS. In this I handled creation of beans and storage within ServletContext or HttpSession based on the scope defined in flex.messaging.FactoryInstance#getScope(). Be wary of beans stored in ServletContext as they are effectively available to any session and therefore any servicing web thread.
[Message sent by forum member 'dansiviter' (dansiviter)]