users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Glassfish crash without any log entry

From: Ryan de Laplante <ryan_at_ijws.com>
Date: Mon, 02 Mar 2009 17:33:55 -0500

You might find this information helpful, even if you aren't using a
Microsoft JDBC driver:

http://www.ryandelaplante.com/rdelaplante/entry/glassfish_lockups_were_microsoft_s

Start by capturing a thread dump when it locks up and determine if all 5
Grizzly worker threads are blocked, and what is blocking them. Probably
something related to database.

Ryan