users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Glassfish crash without any log entry

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Fri, 20 May 2011 03:00:34 -0500 (CDT)

Hi, I'm new in my company and assigned to a project running the Glassfish V2
server. The glassfish server mainly hosts 3 JBI Service Assemblies (CASA).
Sometimes our Glassfish server crashes with no log entry added. The only
thing I can find are hs_err_pidxxxx.log files (from the JVM I assume). See
the attachment for such a log message. We're using JDK 1.6.12. Can someone
point me in the right direction to find the cause of this problem? With kind
regards Bram Gadeyne

--
[Message sent by forum member 'gadeynebram']