users@glassfish.java.net

Re: PWC6033: How to circumvent?

From: Wolfram Rittmeyer <w.rittmeyer_at_jsptutorial.org>
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2009 20:16:36 +0100

Sorry, I didn't answer the last part of your posting.

You can deploy WAR files to the autodeploy directory of your domain
($GF_HOME/domains/domain1/autodeploy). That is comparable to the
"webapps" fiolder of Tomcat.

Using Netbeans 6.5 this is not necessary - but if you prefer this kind
of deployment, it is nevertheless possible with GlassFish as well.

About the classpath: All JSPs and classes of the same project are part
of the classpath automatically. Used libraries are included by default
as well - though you can disable bundling them into your war file. If
you use another project from within your war-project you might have to
clean and rebuild if some class in the linked project changes (I am not
sure whether Netbeans gets this automatically).

--
Wolfram Rittmeyer