users@glassfish.java.net

Re: This pool is not bound in JNDI

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2009 11:27:13 PDT

OK, this is just bizarre, but this is what finally worked for me:

- under Configuration -> Java Messaging Service change the type from EMBEDDED to LOCAL
- under JMS Resources -> ConnectionFactories I added a javax.jms.QueueConnectionFactory with the name "ConnectionFactory" *and* the property "AddressList" set to "funhost:7676"

Without the local version of the ConnectionFactory being there and having the "AddressList" set to point at the other host, it just didn't work.

Weird...
[Message sent by forum member 'brian_of_fortent' (brian_of_fortent)]