users@glassfish.java.net

This pool is not bound in JNDI

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 13:25:39 PDT

I have some code based on the FAQ (https://glassfish.dev.java.net/javaee5/ejb/EJB_FAQ.html#StandaloneRemoteEJB ).

It works fine from the command line, connects to the remote host, looks up the JMS queue and the ConnectionFactory and receives messages just fine.

As soon as I put this same code inside a webapp, suddenly I get this sort of thing whenever I try to lookup the "ConnectionFactory" :

NAM0004: Exception during name lookup : {0}
com.sun.enterprise.connectors.ConnectorRuntimeException: This pool is not bound in JNDI : ConnectionFactory

I've seen some other sorts of similar posts:

http://forums.sun.com/thread.jspa?threadID=5349286
http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/eclipselink-users/msg00186.html

but I have not seen any resolutions...

Any help greatly appreciated.
[Message sent by forum member 'brian_of_fortent' (brian_of_fortent)]