users@glassfish.java.net

Re: your current Glassfish evaluation

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2009 04:41:32 PDT

Following your advice, I have performed an installation of glassfish. It was very easy, and it is a good point.

But as you can see on the attached files, it seems that the only load balancing available in the standard version is the HTTP one. I took a look at this documentation: http://dlc.sun.com/pdf/820-4281/820-4281.pdf and tried to create a domain with the entreprise profile since it seems it is the only one with HA features. But as you can see in the result of the command line, it seems that some more libraries are needed. I really don't understand why it is so complex. It would have been so simple to include those libraries in the standard package!

Do you know where I could find the additional libraries? Theorically there should be at least an additional package, but I can't figure where it is..
[Message sent by forum member 'aldian' (aldian)]