users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Glassfish 9.1 domain creation using asadmin CLI

From: Kedar Mhaswade <Kedar.Mhaswade_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 11:43:47 -0700

This is a little weird. I am not aware of any offset of 569 that
is set aside for a port assigned to a standard GF functionality.

You are safe when you space the portbase by 100, AFAIK because
create-domain does not do reserve anything other than what it
prints on console.

Can you do netstat/lsof and find out what this port is all about?

-Kedar