users@glassfish.java.net

Re: your current Glassfish evaluation

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 10:53:20 PDT

> GlassFish is in its second major release and third
> year of supporting
> Java EE 5. EJB load-balancing is there for all
> versions of EJBs, 2.x
> and 3.0.

Very good news! :)

I am now looking for an incontestable evidence that there is [u]EJB3 load-balancing[/u] in the [b]free[/b] and [b]open-source[/b] edition of glassfish. If you know where this proof could be found, could you please tell me?

I am sad to have to ask you again about this because you are so kind and have already used so much time to help me, but none of the links you gave me and of the one I have found myself allow to conclude on these 3 criterias (incontestable, free and open source, EJB3 load balancing). In some links we have met some, but never the three together...

Thank you very much!
[Message sent by forum member 'aldian' (aldian)]