users@glassfish.java.net

differ timezones at same systems

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 06:25:36 PDT

Hello list,

for development I user gfv2u2 on netbeans6.5 with jdk1.6.0.4 on win2000. All works fine with the date elements communicate with ws.

When I put the same code on out production system (2 node gf cluster with same jdk and os) we have 1 hour difference within the date elements.

When I trc it with wireshark I see that I send date filds with 01.06.2009+01:00 and at responce I get the date fields as 01.06.2009+02:00.

I compare all (also with os admin) what I (we) know (os time and location winter / summertime setting) but all seems the same.

Does anybody have a hint or experience with this?

thanks for all response

regards Dietmar
[Message sent by forum member 'oaspublic' (oaspublic)]