users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Creating a webservice from existing wsdl and java

From: Felipe Gaúcho <fgaucho_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 12:45:38 +0100

I have a complete example here:

https://cejug-classifieds.dev.java.net/

just checkout the trunk of SVN:

svn checkout https://cejug-classifieds.dev.java.net/svn/cejug-classifieds/trunk
cejug-classifieds --username username

and then just do:

1) set the environment variable AS_HOME= your glassfish installation folder
2) start the server and the database:
    asadmin start-database
    asadmin start-domain domain1
3) go to the folder ../cejug-classifieds-server and run:
    ant deploy

It will compile the wsdl (the one I created by hand) and deploy the service..

in the build.xml you will find the ANT tasks to build your wsdl..