users@glassfish.java.net

Creating a webservice from existing wsdl and java

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 04:38:48 PDT

Hi!

I'm new to webservices, and all the examples I find are either ws from java or ws from wsdl. In my case I need to write my wsdl by hand and I cannot figure out how to deploy it to glassfish without glassfish generating new wsdl:s from my annotated implementation class.

If I copy the files in domain/.../generated/xml/j2ee_apps/my_ear/my_service_module/META-INF to my webservice project and modify them, glassfish seems to overwrite the provided wsdl with auto generated ones.

What am I missing?
[Message sent by forum member 'onemanbucket' (onemanbucket)]