users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Problem when calling Remote EJB Method from Seam container

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 04:21:46 PDT

Thank you very much, it seems I solved transaction propagation problem and remote method returns successfully.

However now I see another message in glassfish' log on each remote method call:
SEVERE: IOP5041: Principal propagation: Cannot find principal information in subject

Unfortunately I'm not able to found any description on this, probably this is caused by JAAS and it has default settings in my installation.
[Message sent by forum member 'dea' (dea)]