users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Stumped by ServletContext and ServletContextListener behavior

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 13:25:45 PDT

This is avery bad answer :(

The way I read that is "its a bug.. its a major bug. but we've abandoned GF2 so we wont fix it."

That may be comfortable for the development team but asking us to move our entier service to GF3 is not necessarily a tenable thing to do.

Hoenslty, Im getting less and less enchanted with Glassfish. This sort of "hell with the past" development is fine for hobbyists but totally inappropriate for mission critical development.

If we PAID sun for service contract, could we get a version of GF2 that actually *works* ???
[Message sent by forum member 'jeffpk' (jeffpk)]