users@glassfish.java.net

Re: How do I access EJB from GlassFish webstart client

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 18:49:29 PDT

Hi,

Are you still working on this? If so, since injections can only work with the main class, you could also inject all your EJB injections in the main class. Write method for each EJB injection. This way you can access your EJB anyway in your application by calling the methods.

It took me a long time to realise the JEE limitation of this. Then somebody from here made the above suggestion.

Another way is to use initailContext, but that has it's own limitations too.

eve
[Message sent by forum member 'eve2' (eve2)]