users@glassfish.java.net

What ist the URL to access a service unit?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 07:06:24 PDT

I have created a BPEL-Process which contains WSDL-File. I have created a Composite Application, which contains this process. I have deployed the Service as a JBI-Unit on a Glassfish server from my customer. But at which address is my service accessable?
I've set the destination soap-address inside the WSDL-file. But every time I try to call the WSDL-file from a browser, I get the answer 'The requested resource () is not available'.
Why is there no information in the glassfish admin console, about how to access the service? Why is there no information about how to build the soap-address for a service in the wsdl? Why does access working, if I use the Glassfish within my NetBeans Environment (the hostname is in this case 'localhost)?
In the WSDL file the soap-address is: 'http://[Customer-Glassfish-Hostname]:8080/GWMAnnahmeService/GWMAnnahmePort'. The name of the WSDL-file is 'GWMAnnahme.wsdl'. The name of the Composite-Application is 'GWMAnnahmeApp' and the name of the BPEL-Project is 'GWMAnnahmeProcess'. So the name of the JBI Service Unit is 'GWMAnnahmeApp-GWMAnnahmeProcess'. Should these names be a part of the URL, to access the WSDL?
[Message sent by forum member 'uscheunemann' (uscheunemann)]