users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Can Glassfish listen to multiple ports?

From: Alex Sherwin <alex.sherwin_at_acadiasoft.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2009 13:22:54 -0400

Sorry I slightly misread your post, but I believe you can still
accomplish this without using multiple domains.

In glassfish v2 (again, assuming v3 is similar) there are virtual
servers associated with http-listeners and your applications.

You could have two http listeners:

my-listener-1 on port 8081 associated with virtual server: myvirtualserver1
my-listener-2 on port 8082 associated with virtual server: myvirtualserver2

Then you should be able to deploy multiple applications, or the same
application i suppose to different virtual servers, and it should only
be listening on the http-listener associated with that virtual server