users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Representing one EJB3.x as single OSGi Bundle

From: Miroslav Nachev <miro_at_space-comm.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Mar 2009 17:48:26 +0200

Hi Sahoo,

The possibility to pack one EJB in single OSGi Bundle is great. Now I would
like to ask you regarding the following scenarios followed from OSGi
specification:
1. How one application will determine which Bundle/EJB to use in case that
there are two or more bundles which implements the same interface?
2. The 2nd question is related with the 1st but there is one more
constraint: only the bundle version is different.
3. In case that 2 or more applications depends from one Bundle/EJB how their
application specific environment will be provided? What about the Security
model?

Regards,
Miro.